https://www.ntprcentre.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/blog.jpg 159 318 Preeti Raina https://www.ntprcentre.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/logo-yellow-300x94.png Preeti Raina2017-03-31 07:01:092017-06-27 07:02:59DBMS vs. RDBMS
DBMS vs. RDBMS
• Relationship among tables is maintained in a RDBMS whereas this not the case DBMS as it is used to manage the database.
• DBMS accepts the ‘flat file’ data that means there is no relation among different data whereas RDBMS does not accepts this type of design.
• DBMS is used for simpler business applications whereas RDBMS is used for more complex applications.
• Although the foreign key concept is supported by both DBMS and RDBMS but its only RDBMS that enforces the rules.
• RDBMS solution is required by large sets of data whereas small sets of data can be managed by DBMS.